So, I love rebate apps. My favorite ones are Ibotta, Checkout 51, Saving Star, and Fetch. I also have the Coupons.com app and all of my local grocery store apps. You can save a LOT of money using these with each other. With Ibotta, you can use a coupon and the app! Sometimes there will be a coupon, a rebate on Ibotta and a rebate on Checkout 51 all at the same time! Today I wanted to challenge myself to see how much I could save/ get with the rebate app Ibotta and coupons. I had a gift card to start that I had already earned that was worth $20.00. So, I looked at my favorite coupon website (couponmom.com) to see what they had that would match up with coupons that I had and rebates in Ibotta. I clicked all the rebates that I wanted and made my list. I came away with the haul pictured for $2.71. I claimed the first set of rebates and then used the 20.00 gift card. Then I claimed another 20.00 worth and used a second gift card. It was fun to see how far I could get! If you are not using Ibotta and would like to, you can use my code: ekebnhr. I will get $5.00 for referring a friend. You will get $10.00 for joining!
This is the link for Ibotta with my code:
Here is what I was able to get today:
- The Purex was 6.97. There were $3.00 off of 2 bottle peelies on them. There was also an Ibotta rebate for $4.00. So the total cost was 3.47 per bottle.
- The Canada Dry was $1.00 Each. There were coupons on Coupons.com to get $1.00 off of 2. There was also an Ibotta rebate for $.25 for each Canada Dry. So, the total was $.25 each!
- The Pace Salsa was $1.98 for the regular salsa. There was a $.50 rebate on Ibotta for this. There was also a 1,000 pt reward (equal to a dollar) on the Fetch app. So, that makes the total $.48.
- The Yoplait Yogurt Mix ins were $1.00. There was a $1.00 rebate on Ibotta for these, making them free. There is also a coupon on coupons.com for this item.
- The Kale was $1.25. There was a $.25 rebate on Ibotta, making these $1.00.
Some of the items, I was able to pay with the extra money on the gift cards. This is how I paid for my Cinco De Mayo Meal!
How do you save money? Do you use rebate apps? Do you have a favorite? I would love to hear!
I am linking this post to Financially Savvy Saturdays at, Brokegirlrich.com.
Linked at The Thrifty Home.com Penny Pinching Party: http://www.thethriftyhome.com/2018/05/436th-penny-pinching-party.html