Have you tried the app Checkout 51? This is a great app that allows you to get cash back on a lot of grocery items that you may be buying anyways! Checkout 51 is very similar to Ibotta. The deals are posted, you make a purchase and then scan your receipt to claim the cash back. You can cash out when you reach $20.00. The money can be cashed out to PayPal or they can send you a check. I have personally received both forms of payment in the past.
An exciting new update to Checkout 51 is that they have a new cash back for gasoline program. When you purchase gas from their participating retailers, you can earn cash back for the purchase. There are several gas stations included in my area so, I wanted to try it! It does work! Here are the steps that you will need to take to claim the cash back.
- Open your Checkout 51 App. If you do not have Checkout 51, please use my code here! This app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store! We will both get money towards our $20 cashout when you use my code and claim your first receipt!
- At the top of the offers page, under the bonus section, there is a “save on gas” section now available. There will be different offers of cash back for a gallon of gas and it will tell you where you can find the gas station. (Photo below.)
- You will need to select the offer and add the offer by clicking on “add offer”.
- Go purchase your gas at this store, as usual. You do have a time limit of a few hours once you add the offer.
- Once you have purchased the gas, make sure to get a receipt! Press the redeem button on the bottom of the main page, snap a picture and your offer will be added to the cue to be approved! Usually, my receipts are approved that day but it says on the app that it can take up to 48 hours.
- After you get to $20, you can cash out. My van takes 20 gallons of gasoline or so per fill up. A lot of the cash back offers in my area are $.12- $.16 back per gallon. So, I could see myself easily earning $2- $3 back per fill up. I typically fill up 3-4 times a month (kid’s school run). So, this would help me recoup gasoline costs!
Again, if you have not tried Checkout 51 app, please use my sign up link! You will be able to save additional amounts when you combine grocery cash back with your gas cash back savings!
Other Articles you May Enjoy: